Friday 3 October 2008

It's here!

Postie popped FIFA 09 for the 360 through my letterbox today and I have to say that it's absolutely fantastic! My fears about Be-A-Pro have been partly realised unfortunately. You can only have one "Pro", but other players can join in the matches controlling other players on the same team, or even playing on the opposing team!

But I have to say the rest of the game more than makes up for that slight disappointment. I guess this means FIFA 08 goes on the trade-in pile. So long mate, thanks for all the great times...

My 360 copy was ordered from SoftUK, so thanks to them for getting it to me on release day. The Hut have not faired so well, there is no sign of my DS version even being dispatched to me! Will have to seriously reconsider my LittleBigPlanet pre-order that's sitting with them at the moment!!

In other news I ordered The Orange Box (360) for a bargain price of less than £12 over at Play. I've only even played the original Half-Life, so I'm looking forward to tucking into this lot. In fact I am tempted to install and play the Opposing Forces and Blue Shift add-ons that I never got round to!

No comments: