Thursday 16 October 2008

Hmmm...

After concluding that I should go for Call of Duty 2 and Burnout Revenge with my CEX voucher, I'm now considering Assassin's Creed. It looks like a great game, but there have been some dissenting voices out there who have been critical of it. I wish there was a demo available to help me make up my mind whether it was for me or not!

Mind you, my 360 is currently very busy downloading the demos for EndWar and the new Brothers In Arms game, so it would be a while before I could try it anyway! And let's not forget that there is a PC version of Assassin's, which I think has a few extra features that might make it a worthy alternative...

Just installing Prince of Persia Sands of Time on my PC for a play. I've briefly tried it before and it didn't grab me, but reading about the Wii version of the third game (The Two Thrones on most other platforms, but Rival Swords on the Wii!) has piqued my interest.

No comments: