Saturday 30 November 2013

Finished!

My effort for Charity Game Jam, COMMANDO V ALIENS TURBO is finished and uploaded, you can grab it here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12895849/CvAT.zip

Or search for it on the Charity Game Jam website. It's a simple game, but if you enjoy it please consider donating some money to a very worthy cause. And even if you don't enjoy it, please consider donating!

All the models and textures came from the Unity Asset Store. Some graphics for the menu were made using the CoolText website. Some of the sound effects were from freesound whilst some were taken from the Unity Asset Store.

I enjoyed putting this together, despite some very frustrating moments! It could definitely do with a bit more polish in a few places, but I just don't have the time to do that before the deadline. I might revisit it later, but I already have new projects in mind that I want to tackle.

Enjoy!

No comments: